World Science Scholars

2.1 A Brief History of the Universe

discussion Discussion
Viewing 8 reply threads
    • The computer simulations are astounding and so useful to me. Max Tegmark is one of the best in helping ‘armchair physicist/cosmologist”, such as myself, understand. Thank you. I am really enjoying this course.

• Thanks for the video. The Super Red Supergiant Star – UY Scuti , 1708 ± 192 Solar Radii, the biggest known star in the Universe UY Scuti

• Thanks for the video. The Super Red Supergiant Star – UY Scuti , 1708 ± 192 Solar Radii, the biggest known star in the Universe UY Scuti

• This course is really amazing. Complex information passed on in an easy way. Already knew most of things but it is always good to remember and “learn again”.

• The simulations were helpful. Max Tegmark delivered the info in a very easy to understand fashion.

• Max`s internet site is also a great source of info on mathematics and the multiverse. Worth going to. Enjoying the course also.

• Plasma tools are great, a plasma wall good to think of. The immensity of time required to clump matter together is something quite incredible.

• timelines of the cosmos are extreme

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion.

Send this to a friend