World Science Scholars

2.1 The Threat To Our Oceans

discussion Discussion
Viewing 5 reply threads
    • I am not jocking.
      Please in the faculty of science i saw from along time ago the skeleton of a marine creature had the same human
      skeleton anatomy but with a fish tail ( that is sometimes called sea bride in some places) .Is this creature really and exists now.
      Are you had seen this creature before.
      Thank you.
      Ashraf Ayoub

• I am not jocking.
      Please in the faculty of science i saw from along time ago the skeleton of a marine creature had the same human
      skeleton anatomy but with a fish tail ( that is sometimes called sea bride in some places) .Is this creature really and exists now.
      Are you had seen this creature before.
      Thank you.
      Ashraf Ayoub

• Absolutely fundamentally true. The more we destroy our planet, the more we destroy our environment, the more we destroy ourselves. AjT

• When Dad was Deputy Minister of the Environment in Canada, this sparked off intense interest in the biosphere.

The Tragedy of the Commons is a legal issue in USA so production often is placed outside, in China and elsewhere.

It is almost always cost factor, but also cultural forces exerting influence to decide we need to visit the moons of Jupiter to seek their waters.

Loss of tuna, whales and sharks amoung people whom have never seen a live shark is a factor. How real is loss when we do not know of it? Thanks for Prof. Earle informing us.

• The Ocean is so cool! It seems we know less about it than space. How can we treat it as we do? We should explore it more and show whats beneath so as it isn’t treated as something you can throw stuff in and think the stuff has disapeared just because you can’t see it.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion.

Send this to a friend