World Science Scholars

26.2 Spacetime Diagrams Two Observers in Relative Motion

discussion Discussion
Viewing 3 reply threads
    • What would be the integral(area under the curve) in space-time diagrams? Displacement?
      And in conventional cartesian plane, where we chose y-axis as displacement and x-axis as time elapsed, in this one the derivative of displacement f(x) give us velocity and integral of the velocity f(x) will give us displacement. So, how do I incorporate the same mathematical principles in Space-time diagram?

• What would be the integral(area under the curve) in space-time diagrams? Displacement?
      And in conventional cartesian plane, where we chose y-axis as displacement and x-axis as time elapsed, in this one the derivative of displacement f(x) give us velocity and integral of the velocity f(x) will give us displacement. So, how do I incorporate the same mathematical principles in Space-time diagram?

• Einstein and Minkowski. Study group-

https://www.google.com/search?q=einstein+and+minkowski&oq=einstein+and+minkowski&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i22i30j0i390l3.9435j0j4&client=ms-android-rogers-ca-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion.

Send this to a friend