World Science Scholars

3.3 Astronomical Observations

discussion Discussion
Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Between LIGO, LISA, and the James Webb Space Telescope, which astronomical observations are you most excited to see the results of? What might these different astronomical observations have the potential to show us?

• Hopefully we will find out if early formed stars were massive enough to go super nova at the end of their lives and forming massive black holes?.

• It will assist in precise determination of the Hubble Constant and hopefully unlock the secrets of the universe

• Clear description of Quasars

• Hopefully we will be able to decipher the real mystery if how universes with less stellar to their respective blackholes are able to survive via the LISA project

• I’m super excited to see galactic mergers and see BH on their feeding periods.

• james webb telescope

• The James Webb Space Telescope, I really wonder what it will pick up.

• I think the James Webb Space Telescope will provide the widest variety of results. The return on investment should easily exceed the LISA and LIGO investments.

• I think all of them are marvellous. I am very much excited about LIGO because I think somehow it may provide data about dark matter and dark energy as well. All three high precision devices represent major breakthroughs to me. Comparing all the data may facilitate opening new windows to our understanding of the universe.

• For now, James Webb!!!!! But LISA and Ligo are also awelsome!

• Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

The most exciting things to see on the universe are gravity wave collisions of massive structures- black holes and neutron stars… But also super novae. LIGO is an incredible tool.

My research is about distinguishing terrestrial swamp-gas northern lights and high, high Van Allen Radiation Belt activity.

One is about 2000above surface ground level, the other at about 240,000 far beyond eyeball visuals.

So i look forward to hearing the Dark Matter not only be superfluid hydrogen, but also water.

• More observations more data more knowledge, we’re almost up to the first drop of info, I can’t wait till we get to the ocean.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion.

Send this to a friend