World Science Scholars

3.4 The First Human Applications

discussion Discussion
Viewing 7 reply threads
    • my ideas don’t involve an exoskeleton. I mean to suggest, writing an AI that can be implanted into a brain machine to allow it to reteach the body how to do its motor skills. the problem with this research is that they are planning the methodology the wrong way. It would be best to write an AI that can be mimic the neuro-transmissions of the brain. This way we don’t enclose ourselves into a machine, the AI could help us achieve more into how the severed spine can relearn to reconnect the brain.

• This is great to see. However, I would like to know how did the brain messages end up to the muscles if the pathways there are severed, cut? What is the physical pathway? Great stuff.

• This research gives incredible hope. Often the spinal surguries leave a worse survival condition.

I have broken my back before. I often think of how Bruce Lee did also. Coral calcium got me walking again. Good nourishment includes a better brain, ideas found with the works of Dr. Amen with four Amen clinics now.

Mostly Vitamin C and omega-3 oils rejuvenate, but if the immediacy requires technology, injured worker the world over will welcome a new INVICTUS perspective.

p.s.- Some people think an exo- skeleton concept cannot include an inno-skeleton concept. One source says the bone marrow is also the body brain to explain the decentralized ability of injured workers to rejuvenate. That the Inno-brain also.

• It can be developed in the direction of space, medicine, natural exploration, etc. For example, unmanned brain-machine space flight, helping paralyzed patients gain a sense of action, and sending brain-machine AI people to conduct research in harsh natural environments

• great

• undefined

• undefined

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion.

Send this to a friend