World Science Scholars

3.7 A New Law

discussion Discussion
Viewing 4 reply threads
    • If you could pass one law tomorrow to guide the development of synthetic biology, what would it be and why?

• define building blocks as open source a la Linux

• Good cours

• What one law could possibly be passed to provide a guidance yo the development of synthetic biology?

I`ll admit it is not an original idea. I can hear the historical talk between Jefferson and Adams, yet Jeffersonian agrarian expansionism is in direct conflict with the American Dream. So there is no reconciliation of genocide for Spanish, Blacks and Canadians (as they are Aboriginal) with how the USA fought a war of 1812 with the UK and was forced out of the Atlantic ocean.

Jefferson attempts to wage war and punish the New Englanders for continuing trade with the UK shows an origin of DC as the Holy Roman Empire rejected by President Clinton on his second term.

¤ Go west young man ¤ is an imperative not to run into control of the Atlantic by Napoleonic warfare starting in 1795- a twenty year war.

The USA was not at a tech level to yet challenge UK naval supremacy, as Roosevelt did a hundred yeats later with his white flotilla.

So i cannot question the wisdom of Prof. Endy, but i think another option exists for those of us seeing free land today offered by Russia to replicate Jeffersonian expansion because they cannot enter the EU.

It is not original, as stated.

The law is for all people to control their own DNA.

My cousin did a BBC documentary on a tribe of the Amazon who had a chief selling the whole tribe to the drug company wanting their cancer resistant genetics.

Canada received many tribes unwilling to learn the American Dream of business instead of Holy Roman Empire stealing. Here to the chiefs can have controls we often call slavery.

I may be in a different political regime for a Jeffersonian and agrarian slavery outcome.

I`ll be wrong.

• great idea

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion.

Send this to a friend