World Science Scholars

4.1 Detecting Life From Afar

discussion Discussion
Viewing 11 reply threads
    • Great lecture, thanks Dr. Sasselov for sharing your knowledge and inspiring others to keep studying and exploring, asylum said it will be a wonderful journey.

• The content of these lectures was great, and I learned quite a bit. However, there were two annoying issues. One was that the individual segments broke at odd points, sometimes in the middle of a sentence. The other is that the presentation used a screen to illustrate some points, but often that screen was not well-shown in the recording. I’ve noticed this latter problem in other World Science U presentations.

• Great lecture Professor Sasselov. I have learnt a lot and at the same time fired up to learn the more.

• Great lecture Professor Sasselov. I have learnt a lot and at the same time fired up to keep on exploring.

• Great lecture Professor Sasselov. I have learnt a lot and at the same time fired up to keep on exploring.

• Thank you Dr. Sasselov for the lectures. The ice at ocean bottoms is something that will be good to continue pondering.

• In finding planets and having a list, i am ignorant if Fermi Bubble X-rays are factored into goldilocks concepts. Abundant and unusual by-products sound as if remote sensing factors out galactic location in proximity to Fermi Bubbles. Sputnik as a start of 60 years of remote sensing is good History. History cures technology.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion.

Send this to a friend