World Science Scholars

4.3 The Future of Dark Matter

discussion Discussion
Viewing 7 reply threads
    • What do you think these recent results mean for the future of dark matter? Do you think that dark matter is likely to go the same way as aether?

• Dark matter and energy are such topics that we should feel humble and modest. We don’ t know much about them, though they are proportionally the most of the universe.

• I think we will find the particle responsible for dark matter in the not to distant future, whether it be a neutralino or an axion. It is real and will be found I believe.

• Dark matter could be more relevant than aether. If these study’s are correct, that within every galaxy there’s dark matter somehow piecing together or keeping together the galaxy man this means is shaping our universe.

• dark matter might just be more relevant than aether and paying more attention to its behaviours and attributes will help further.

• I think dark matter is either an LSP or possibly priomordial black holes/black hole remnants. Don’t know how we will find out which of these.

• The theory of an Aether was used by several prominent scientists (including Newton) to explain the propagation of light waves through space. It was conclusively shown to be false by the Michelson-Morley experiments in 1887. The theoretical existence of Dark Matter, however, is supported by observational evidence!?

• I don’t think so.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion.

Send this to a friend