World Science Scholars

Basics of Space

discussion Discussion
Viewing 13 reply threads
    • I just do not understand those drawings (like at 2:12). Not clear at all.

• I just do not understand those drawings (like at 2:12 or 3:00). Not clear at all.

• I just do not understand those drawings (like at 2:12 or 3:00). Not clear at all.

• please
      Are there 11 or 10 dimensions when the string vibrates?
      Thank you
      Ashraf Ayoub

• please
      Are there 11 or 10 dimensions when the string vibrates?
      Thank you
      Ashraf Ayoub

• Please elaborate on what light and wound string mean(02:32). And how changing light with wound string will result in an equal amount of time when R(blue)>R(orange).

• It seems that there is a problem in winding and momentum states. Because we are making the light to go an even longer distance over the bigger circle and we make it go an even shorter distance over the smaller circle and they arrive simultaneously. Just doesn’t seem right.

• Very good, clear and concise.

• Amazing explanation!!! Thank you so much.

• I found the commentary on this video rather confusing – the description seemed to wander between “R = c x t” as being defined as the radius, diameter and circumference of a circle.
      In the illustration the larger circle was stated as having a circumference of 1/R and also being greater than R itself of the smaller circle – the winding path was an additional layer of confusion!
      I understood string theory to be counter-intuitive and decidedly strange, but this level of weirdness is difficult to accept.

• Ed Lukowich – Author of Trillion Theory – http://www.trillionist.com

This guy talks of… unwinding… and 16 & 20 billion year old stars. But if string theory is obsolete by the conforming of black hole rims, all of it it science to move on from.

I`ll be wrong.

Thank you for the lectures Prof.!

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion.

Send this to a friend