World Science Scholars

Duality Frames

discussion Discussion
Viewing 12 reply threads
    • Elegant description of duality frames

• Please I want to ask you about the string when vibrate can give more than eleven motions ( shapes) but you said it gives four shapes I want to understand this point please
      Thank you
      Ashraf Ayoub

• Please I want to ask you about the string when vibrate can give more than eleven motions ( shapes) but you said it gives four shapes I want to understand this point please
      Thank you
      Ashraf Ayoub

• Duality frames is the easiest way to understand the specialty and similarities of different theories in a frame. It is one of the most elegant representation of reality.
      It’s like the Feynman diagram of string theory.

• Duality frames is the easiest way to understand the specialty and similarities of different theories in a frame. It is one of the most elegant representation of reality.

• I am wondering if the duality frames correspond to different energy levels. Forn example, the phase diagram used in the video would have the individual molecules as the invariant in all phases. However, the 3 phases do correspond to different energies that the molecules would have: the gas being the highest, then the liquid then the solid. Do duality frames in string theory correspond to different quantized energy levels in this way? Many thanks.

• I am wondering if the duality frames correspond to different energy levels. Forn example, the phase diagram used in the video would have the individual molecules as the invariant in all phases. However, the 3 phases do correspond to different energies that the molecules would have: the gas being the highest, then the liquid then the solid. Do duality frames in string theory correspond to different quantized energy levels in this way? Many thanks.

• Is the membrane at a different scale than a string in the sense that 10 ^ -30 cm was cited as the scale at which a point particle appears as string. Would the membrane be like a magnification of the string? Also if we go further in scale the membrane takes on thickness? Are these the dimensions that are curled up?

• Duality implies yin and yang, hot and cold. Two different things may be manifesting a similar thing. OK. Temperature is cold and hot. There are different quantities and qualities.

Corner theories of Mohammad Ali and Mike Tyson.

This is how I developed my ICE LIGHTS series. Many concepts to distinguish terrestrial level northern lights from Van Allen Radiation Belts.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion.

Send this to a friend