14.1 Space, Time, and Einstein

discussion Discussion
Viewing 21 reply threads
    • The course was great and wonderful.
      The way of teaching is really good

• Informative!

• Respected sir Dr. brain greene
      I have a question .
      The speed of the particles in the particle accelerator is about 0.99999999995 times the speed of light then if Iam moving with speed 80000m/s with respect to me I will measure the speed of the particles as greater than or less than the speed of light?
      And there is no experiment to prove the constancy of the speed of the accelerated particles is same in all frame of references.
      Thank you sir.

I have a question .
      The speed of the particles in the particle accelerator is about 0.99999999995 times the speed of light then if Iam moving with speed 80000m/s with respect to me I will measure the speed of the particles as greater than or less than the speed of light?
      And there is no experiment to prove the constancy of the speed of the accelerated particles is same in all frame of references.
      Thank you sir.

I have a question .
      Thank you sir.

I have a question .
      Thank you sir.

• Where is the math version pf this course

• Where is the math version pf this course

• Where is the math version of this course

• it was enjoyable learning. I am an engineer, learnt long back but now, having retired, spend good time catching up on Physics, particluarly following WSF and WSU. You make the concepts very clear and so its a pleasure to revisit. Thanks.

• Fantastic course + looking forward to the maths version when available!

Would it also be possible to have similar introductory courses via World Science U for General Relativity and Quantum Mechanics in the same format? I am sure that there would be great demand to watch 🙂

• Excelsior! I am truly grateful for the copious amounts of knowledge shared on this course, web site, festival and Foundation. ????????

• Good course. But still have questions.

• That was the best presentation I’ve ever watched. Brian Greene has a tremendous ability to turn complicated stuff into simple, and I believe the ability to teach something well and the level of intelligence are directly proportional.

• Great material. Question if one observer in motion relative to another observer is “completely justified in claiming to be stationary and at rest” (course 2.1 at 7:05) what happens to the first observers momentum and kinetic energy if this claim is exercised ?

• I agree with Rupert! It would be great to have some more courses, on Quantum Mechanics, General Relativity, String Theory … I enjoy these videos so much, and I am very happy to have found WSU. What a great idea!

• I agree with Rupert! It would be great to have some more courses, on Quantum Mechanics, General Relativity, String Theory … I enjoy these videos so much, and I am very happy to have found WSU. What a great idea!

• Thanks again to Prof. Greene for WSU and also for this course. 🧨it`s Dynomite!

• Thank you Professor Greene I love knowledge and you dispense it expertly.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion.

Send this to a friend