World Science Scholars

2.1 First Artificial Senses

discussion Discussion
Viewing 13 reply threads
    • Da faq how can I watch this?

• Da faq how can I watch this?

• oh I needed to complete the first course I am so flabbergasted I am going to have a Leo Bagel today near Manhatta rooftop

• This course is giving me a lot of hope for those who are paraplexic, tetraplexic or amputated from some member

• The most interesting course on WorldScienceU so far. I would like to work in this domain.

• undefined

• undefined

• ~Tool extention~ is the term for the phenomena. We do not know our arms from our tools that hold them- monkeys (like Aurora) and rats also. all biologicals may be wired this way due to brain plasticity.

The new set of astronomical tools show they can pair imfrared to rats. All the tools of the electromagnetic spectrum can be tool extensions.

Limited by biology, we all think Darth Vader is a reality, but sensing gamma rays may be a virtual reality, a Matrix reality.

We are more than a physical body. Tech can finally materialize senses that science has conflicted with.

Hello to Alumni. Double triple check your spelling. Recall electronic communication is only 20% communication. I apologize for any and all spelling errors and typos.

• Alumni- DishBRAIN is a series of linked brains

• undefined

• great

• undefined

• undefined

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion.

Send this to a friend