World Science Scholars

4.1 Multi-Messenger Astronomy

discussion Discussion
Viewing 5 reply threads
    • send info instantly

• sounds difficult and it should work for finding out what is going on

• sounds difficult and it should work for finding out what is going on

• sounds difficult and it should work for finding out what is going on is gravity faster then light

• Thank you all WS-U/F, All members -living and non-living (presenters, partipants,recorders, transmitters, hosters including the earth, its materials and transmitters inlccuding the internet, browsers, webs and my Device).
      I really like this site as I have taken some courses in few days in videos which i is the third educational presentation i like the most as person, along with practicality and metal/emotional thinking with all its analysis and fairness of through.
      I would few more basic questions but not here as they may require multidisciplinary team in professions, cultures and backgrounds and much more….
      I am trying way to write the presenters or website team (world science U and world science festival -WSU/F)…

FORCE+MATTER or FORCE+MASS AS ONE MIGHT CALL…… with all those mass and weight difference at atom or galary/Univers level….. any thing we know.. including life

I am not talking about the force we learned in school that was part of the engergy= force+ work from right left reading probably.

Anyhow thanks.

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion.

Send this to a friend