World Science Scholars

3.1 First Brainets

discussion Discussion
Viewing 6 reply threads
    • while these studies show progress in how to achieve brainets coordination, it would be intriguing to find whether the findings of such brain activity patterns can be collective use to create coordination in a monkey or human whom motor skills have been severed. Like paraplegics who need to teach their spine to assimilate coordination. Could it be possible to extract the senses out of these equations, so that said program be imbedded onto a being that requires such motor skills. For example, if I lose the ability to move my right leg to conform the ability to fully stand up right, and walk normally. What can a designated program built for the being could do? Could it help that being achieve the motor skills necessary for him/her to learn how to walk again, by allowing the program to teach the brain of the being in how to achieve such goals.

• while these studies show progress in how to achieve brainets coordination, it would be intriguing to find whether the findings of such brain activity patterns can be collective use to create coordination in a monkey or human whom motor skills have been severed. Like paraplegics who need to teach their spine to assimilate coordination. Could it be possible to extract the senses out of these equations, so that said program be imbedded onto a being that requires such motor skills. For example, if I lose the ability to move my right leg to conform the ability to fully stand up right, and walk normally. What can a designated program built for the being could do? Could it help that being achieve the motor skills necessary for him/her to learn how to walk again, by allowing the program to teach the brain of the being in how to achieve such goals.

• Really fascinating examples. Although I will stay focused on my personal goal of understanding how qualia arises from brain activity. The motor part of the world can be explained in a physical way (electrical activity in the brain that causes a particular muscle to fire, which is completely causal and physical), but my question is if there’s any way to use a similar take on how qualia arises?

• Neuron scramble, neuronnet, the cyborgnation and slavery potentials of this technology awaken the need for history in all things.

This saves us from mechanical immortals, often a lingering tech from Atlantean times, seemingly to be found in SW Ontario.

• okay

• undefined

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion.

Send this to a friend