World Science Scholars

35.1 The Pole in the Barn: Lock the Doors

discussion Discussion
Viewing 6 reply threads
    • incredible explanation.

• I think this story is missing a fundamental observation which makes it completely invalid. When the first person grabs the pole and stops it, a deceleration force is transferred along the pole. If that force moves (to the right) along the pole faster than that the pole is moving to the left then the end of the pole (to the right) will take longer to get to the barn or not even get to the barn at all if the decelerating force is acting long enough. This explanation is, in my view, completely incorrect.

• Trapped in a compressed state in the barn, the walls and doors need to be of a strength to deal with this.

When we see iridium in science, we see Sudbury has a well known nickel mine that has iridium. People are keeping this quiet as gold prices are transcended by fourfold for iridium.

The materials required for structural integrity in trapping the Lorentz transformations is a science nanotech, even transmissions.

Consequences of trapping light in blackholes contradict trapping Lorentz transformed items. One tries to escape and is held. The other cannot achieve escape velocity except in the polar cusp regions.

This is my research area.

The barn doors in there passing of spacetime diagrams are polarcusp and circumpolar science.

Mostly we think of stellar and interstellar dropins, but not the polar outflow seen of solarwinds on the sun.

Polarcusp regions bleed due to differentials from equitorial areas.

Barndoors are atmospherical at polar regions.

So tell me, is the ozone hole actually natural? Are we only free of greenhouse effects with good polar outflow?

Is Earth warming by plugging the natural polar outflow?

• hmm, wooden pole now in splinters, metal pole shattered, glass pole same, gel pole now to fat to grip and fills the barn killing all. so sad.

• hmm, wooden pole now in splinters, metal pole shattered, glass pole same, gel pole now to fat to grip and fills the barn killing all. so sad.

• Who would have thought srt could be so dangerous. of course though Hiroshima and Nagasaki would. as physics would say ‘ it’s all about perspective ‘

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion.

Send this to a friend