World Science Scholars

1.3 Looking to the Future

discussion Discussion
Note

Discussions are a place where registered users can click on Reply to share their ideas and questions that follow from the material we’re covering. All users can view the conversation and indicate their like or dislike for a specific comment.

Viewing 7 reply threads
    • What products would you hope to see synthetic biology bring to life in your lifetime? Share your rationale. Read and react to postings by others.

• Synthetic biology holds much potential for enabling higher energy or quality foods. If used with CRISPER the technology could be used to treat genetic disorders. I hope to see know this technology in developing new drugs. If used to enhance plants and animal species, care should be taken to ensure the synthetic forms don’t outcompete the natural forms.

• Better drugs that are tuned to my individual cells and biology

• Using synthetic development to improve energy (biofuels and shifting away from fossil fuels), food (synthesizing in vitro meat, milk, protein etc), protein engineering other compounds for pharmaceuticals, and biocatalysis and industrial waste management and much more

• Maybe some carbon-eating technology that can extract carbon from the atmosphere and reverse the effects of global warming?

• Hello Ladies & Gentlemen,

Synthetic biology has had a leg up recently with Omicron and CRISPER development.

What i think is going to happen is a mix, a commercially viable option for both synthetics and natural to co-exist.

People with eagle eyes instead of replacements.

I do think room for industrial mediation can occur.

When we see cost effective drones, will they have wings? When will synthetics become viable? Its always a cost factor.

• great idea

• Ladies and Gentlemen,

Synbio

https://secure.empirefinancialresearch.com/?cid=MKT635974&eid=MKT637556&assetId=AST248167&page=1

It seems to be happening! 🙂🍵☕🍵🍵

You must be logged in to reply to this discussion.

Send this to a friend