World Science Scholars

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • I believe that many of the great scientists had intuition, and with time and effort managed to prove their theories that in the beginning did not have such solid foundations, with this, Isay that moving forward with an idea, even if everyone denies it, sometimes is a good way to develop the same idea or theory.

    I think both ideas should be accepted, until one of them proves their theories with more rational arguments.

    Yes This theory has both explanatory and predictive power and arguably, considering the time of the Universe, the events that occurred millions of years ago, I think it’s an interesting theory, we are here because of the physical laws that govern our universe, and nothing else.

    My opinion is that, until we have proof based on scientific methods, theories are simply theories, but that doesn’t make me skeptical enough not to try to appreciate the evidence found over time by experts in this field.

    I think it’s just a matter of time for science to find a logical and rational way to unravel these primordial mysteries, since the beginning of civilization, the scientific community has shown us that everything is possible through studies, like other questions that were once considered as impossible to solve, in the distant future the coming generations will deal with these problems as a simple equation.

    Thanks for the lesson, very interesting explanetion.

    Thanks for the lesson, very interesting explanetion.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)